Sunday, July 24, 2011

She is for real!





I am posting this picture of me and my granddaughter because since the title of this blog is Granddaughter, Grandmother, I wanted people to know that I do, in fact, have a granddaughter whom I occasionally spend time with. I think this photo shows we're both a little tentative right now...Abigail with me, and me with this whole baby thing, since I'm a grandma and not a mom. I would have liked to have spent a little more of her July 14-18 visit to California doing exactly this, holding her in my arms. But, for a variety of reasons, these times were VERY few and this is the best of three on the camera. I need now to go attend to my husband's needs, plus I'm still thinking through what I want to elaborate on my thoughts about this visit, but for now, enjoy the Grandaughter/Grandma photo!

Update: Holly, my stepdaughter, took three pictures of me and Abigail, and I love these, so I'm sharing them too! They're above the first one I posted.

2 comments:

  1. I have some good photos, I just sent them to you. My heart breaks that we didn't get to see you guys on Sunday. I wish we could have arranged our events better that day. I am still melancholy about it and hope that you can come visit us soon. But you have some photos on the 35mm camera, right? Have you developed them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Abigail misses you both! She told me! ;-) wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete