Sunday, November 7, 2010

Have I been cranky lately?

Probably. That's why this Facebook posting by Saddleback pastor Rick Warren hit home.

When cranky people blog I wonder if anyone likes to be around them in real life. "You must show yourself friendly" Pr18:24


I don't know if anyone reads my blog, beyond maybe the first two entries. I think the last two entries are more like a journal for venting frustration with some things that are going on in my life. But if you stumble on this, please know that I don't want to come off as a crank. In real life, I hope I come across as a friendly, or at least a sensitive and caring person.

Ok? I'll be back for some vetching when I think of something else to vetch about. Or when I think of something I should praise God about beyond the everyday things, that I should be in constant praise regarding. Generally, God makes life very good, that's why it's disappointing if that's not what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment